Ladies Luxury Hair - I love the straight hair they sell

3.0

I’ve ordered Hair from this website/vendors 3-4 times. SO it is not ABSOLUTELY horrible Hair, I like the quality of the straight hair plus they’ll have the 3 for 150$ bundle deals I love.

I still have some hair from them and it still looks beautiful.

However I ordered curly hair from them before and it was AWFUL it got matted within hours dry out so fast and when I brought this to their attention all they said was “keep it moisturizered” they never want to address the issues as much as the exploit the praise they get. I ordered curly hair from a different site and mixed it with a bundle from ladies luxury hair I still had and yes it was Justin overall worse quality dried fast and tangled faster

Review about: Ladies Luxury Hair Hair Extension.

Ladies Luxury Hair - I ordered Twice

5.0

I had 1 problem but as soon as i sent a email it was resolved.Idk why everyone was talking about the quality of the hair both times i had the hair it was good even lasted about 4 months.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Very bad

1.1

Didn't receive my order and got blocked on their page

Review about: I Brought 3 Bundles And A Closure.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ladies Luxury Hair - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS *** HOLE

Hair sucks tangles feels gross I feel like I'm wearing dog fur on my head I want a refund plus they still haven't gave me my refund on the custom colored hair that they lost I even have a picture of the live chat and everything they said.

Review about: Filipino Wavy.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Hair sucks customer service horrible

I will never ever order from this dump again. First they lost my package without telling me or getting into contact with me.Took me a MONTH to recieve my hair.

They didn't send me what I asked for!

Custom colored hair is more money and they sent me there 1b color. Anyway they are frauds it's not the hair they put on social media it's sucks it's dry it sheds & it itches my scalp I will be suing them

Review about: Filipino Loose Wave.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Simple Review #1481948370

Complete waste of money!!!!! This hair is cheap.

Very thin. It sheds A LOT and looks very stiff. I bought 14, 16, 18 inch Brazilian.

Huge mistake. It's in the trash after 2 weeks.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Most Matted, driest, and tangeled hair i ever purchased

Fort Worth, Texas 0 comments

I purchased this hair for my birthday month and chose the deal where they dye the hair for you. Biggest mistake I've ever made....the hair dye transferred to all my clothes pillowcases or anything I touched.

I tried to wash the hair to make it stop bleeding through everything but it continued. Mistake number two purchasing this hair period point blank. My hair dresser had to cut all the dead ends so i went from 18 inches to 14 or less. I kept the hair for a couple weeks because I spent over $300 on this hot mess.

Do not buy this product. Total scam never purchasing off of Instagram AGAIN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ladies luxury hair hair extension and associated monetary loss in the amount of $376. Ladies Luxury Hair needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ladies luxury hair hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ladies Luxury Hair.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Shipping Service Review from Corpus Christi, Texas

Corpus Christi, Texas 2 comments

I ordered the 3 for $150 but they never sent me a tracking number and I paid for express shipping so after a week I contacted them by phone of course no answer. So upon researching the company I found out that this was not their first time.

So because they make you pay through PayPal (scam give away so I've learned) you can call PayPal and file a claim. I proceeded to DM them on IG and let the company know that PayPal has red flagged their company and a claim has been filed. The "owner" proceeded to argue with me about my decision to file a claim and was angry because I commented on every post that they posted after I had sent my email to customer service about the shipping and they never replied. The "owner" proceeded to ask me to stop bashing her company but still did not reply to my email and continued to post memes and photos that had nothing to do with hair on IG.

So finally she tells me they sent my refund but PayPal called me after the 48 hour claim-hold period saying they didn't respond to the claim and my refund will be sent from PayPal. I proceeded to write them again and let them know they lied and they are thieves. Simply file a bank or PayPal claim and you will get your money back.

They sent me an email a few months later saying they were under new management and giving me a discount for my troubles but the comments I see on here prove its not. I have continued to post on various pages discouraging people from this company I hope this helps!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ladies Luxury Hair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ladies Luxury Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Ladies Luxury Hair to other companies on our site.

Comments

How would I go about filing a claim about this company with PayPal, because I'm currently going through this issue with this company?

Manchester Township, New Jersey, United States #1211819

Comment helped a lot! I was just about to do the 3 for 150 deal smh

Ladies Luxury Hair Body Wave Brazilian Hair Extension Review from Los Angeles, California

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

The worst hair every!! It tangles sooooooo bad and shedding never ends!

You have to constantly comb the hair for to look decent! Biggest mistake purchasing this hair! NEVER AGAIN! It looked so pretty when I initially bought it but I cannot wait to take this hair off and throw it right in the trash!

I wouldn't dare try to re-install this hair!

What a waste of money!! Runnnnnnn when you see this hair company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ladies luxury hair brazilian hair extension. Ladies Luxury Hair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ladies luxury hair brazilian hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ladies Luxury Hair.

Ladies Luxury Hair - Shipping Service Review from Vallejo, California

Vallejo, California 0 comments

BIG SCAM BEWARE!!!!! LUCKILY I PURCHASED THROUGH PAYPAL AND WAS ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

BUT THEY NEVER SENT MY HAIR AND GAVE ME A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER !!!

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SHOP WITH LADIES LUXURY HAIR .... COMPLETE SCAM THE PICTURE I POSTED IS THE BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER AND NEVER UPDATED IS WAS LIKE THAT FOR ATLEAST A MONTH THEN I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ladies Luxury Hair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ladies Luxury Hair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ladies Luxury Hair to other companies on our site.