Review about Ladies Luxury Hair Filipino Curly from Atlanta, Georgia
The worst hair ever.I haven't even had this hair in for a week.
I'm pissed. 150 lost. This hair is sooooooooooo fake. It shed and tangle so much.
Please save yourself a headache this is a before and after pic. Before was just 3 days ago. And after is up in a bun. But you can still see how matted it is.
Do not buy.
Well they only let me put one picture up.So this is the after.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ladies Luxury Hair Filipino Curly
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015. White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band. Has been sent for..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."